Bareilly Hotels from Rs1,356
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Bareilly has to offer including the water parks, theme park and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, local tours and museums.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Bareilly
- The closest major airport is in Pantnagar (PGH), 41.5 mi (66.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bareilly
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Bareilly gets about 997 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C