The accommodation was pretty good. A couple of ideas for improvements
1. the wifi would not connect (free wifi was offered)
2. There was no broom - I had to get down on my hands and knees to sweep the floor with the dust pan and brush
3. Similarly there was nowhere to use the iron boarding - not sufficiently bench space - I used the table (which the mini iron board didn't really fit on) and had to shift it to a spot where I could plug the iron into a socket
4. Hooks to hang coats etc. We had quite a bit of rain and there was nowhere to hang wet coats undercover or inside the cabin and generally you need hooks generally
5, Need a fridge that opens to the left - very difficult to open the door to the right being right up to the bathroom door
6. In the second bedroom which had a bunk bed (single up top and double down bottom) it was difficult to access the power point (and somewhat dangerous place right up against the bottom mattress) We actually bought a power board to plug into the wall so various electronic devices could be used.
7. It always amazes me when I stay in these places where you have a microwave, there is no microwave ovenware - like a small casserole dish - not everyone just uses the microwave for heating up coffee or making popcorn - actually use it to cook!!
Other than that the accommodation was perfectly adequate for our needs and pleasant surroundings.