Visitors to Bali are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- Bali gets about 1931 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 29°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F