Badami Hotels from Rs950
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Badami has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, art and monuments. In Badami, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Badami
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Badami is 653 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°C