Visiting Bad Laasphe
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Laasphe has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Laasphe
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 54 mi (86.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bad Laasphe
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Feudingen Station, Oberndorf Station or Bad Laasphe Station. Bad Laasphe may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Laasphe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bad Laasphe is 28 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C