Visiting Bad Kreuznach
Visitors to Bad Kreuznach are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and rivers.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Kreuznach
- The closest major airport is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) away
Getting around Bad Kreuznach
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bad Kreuznach Station. Bad Kreuznach might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Kreuznach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Kreuznach each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C