Visiting Bad Duerkheim
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Duerkheim has to offer including the spas, coffee shops and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Bad Duerkheim
- The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 46.6 mi (75 km) away
Getting around Bad Duerkheim
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bad Dürkheim Station or Bad Dürkheim-Trift Station. Bad Duerkheim might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bad Duerkheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Bad Duerkheim each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C