Overview of Hotel Ella
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Poolside
Deluxe Room, Pool View
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite (Ellas Parlor Suite)
Suite (Mansion Petite)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Mansion)
About this area
Located in Austin, Hotel Ella is in the city centre. Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, waterskiing and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum - 10 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 16 min walk
- University of Texas at Austin - 17 min walk
- Frank Erwin Center - 19 min walk
- Bass Concert Hall - 7 min drive
- Austin Station - 7 min drive
- Highland Station - 7 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Goodalls Kitchen – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Parlor Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was the absolute experience. Horrible hotel. I travel all over the world and have never encountered such a rude and unprofessional front desk supervisor in my life. She was vile. AND she was training somebody that night. Poor trainee :( Thank god Expedia was able to book me into a Hilton. Hotel Ella would not let me cancel, but Expedia negotiated on my behalf. Do NOT stay here......