Aur Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Aur has to offer. The closest major airport is in Aur (AUL), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Airok (AIC), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away.
Dressing for Aur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 25°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- About 3237 millimetres of rain falls on Aur each year
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 31°F, while the coldest months are October and September with an average of 25°F