- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Atherton Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Queen & Single
About this area
Located in Atherton, Atherton Hotel is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tinaroo Dam and Hasties Swamp National Park, while Tolga Woodworks Gallery & Cafe and Artistree Gallery are cultural highlights. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Atherton travel guide
- Crystal Caves - 3 min walk
- Platypus Park - 16 min walk
- Hou Wang Temple - 17 min walk
- Mt. Baldy - 3 min drive
- O'Halloran Hill Recreation Park - 3 min drive
- Tolga Station - 6 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Atherton Hotel Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Atherton Hotel Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location for walking in town. Easy and convenient parking. Super friendly staff. The rooms were nice and spacious with good air conditioning. My issues were that the balcony was completely covered in dried bird poop and the chairs were very uncomfortable but the view was pretty. I also wish they