Where to stay in Antalya
Antalya City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(186 area reviews)
Antalya City Centre is known for its waterfront views, and you can plan a trip to Konyaalti Beach and Antalya Clock Tower while you're in town.
Unique features of Kaleici include the shopping and historical sites. Make a stop by Hadrian's Gate or Antalya Clock Tower while you're exploring the area.
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
Travellers come to Muratpaşa for its relaxing spas, and you can see top attractions like Lara Beach and Konyaalti Beach while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the parks and shopping in Kepez. You might want to make time for a stop at Düden Waterfall or Mall of Antalya.
Top hotels in Antalya
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Antalya Beach Holiday
Whether you're on the road by yourself or with the family, it'll be easy to find rest and relaxation on your Antalya holiday. Hunt for unique seashells or laze on the shore and watch the seabirds fly overhead. Whatever you're in the mood for, your trip to Antalya is sure to be memorable. Konyaalti Beach Park, located 2 miles (4 km) from the town centre, is a top choice for those after convenience. Many travellers also lock in Antalya holiday deals closer to BLM Beach, another excellent option.
Things You Should Know About Antalya
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Antalya beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Many travellers also choose to spend their getaway in hotels around these parts. Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa and Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Antalya. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your credit card in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Antalya things to do page is a great place to begin planning your escape to Antalya. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 758,200 locals to find out more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Antalya holiday deals. With terrific attractions like Clock Tower to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Antalya holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for an Antalya holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Antalya?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Antalya?
- Jeep Safari Full-Day Experience From Antalya
- Antalya’s Aquarium guided day tour with lunch;Solo;Group
- Private Boat Tour to Kekova and Sunken City From Antalya
- The Land Of Legends; Round Trip guided tour
- Antalya Aquarium Full Package
- Perge, Aspendos & Kursunlu Waterfalls Day Trip From Antalya