- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mall of Amritsar
- 2 min drive
- Jallianwala Bagh Monument
- 4 min drive
- Gurdwara Bibeksar Sahib
- 5 min drive
- Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Hyatt Regency Amritsar is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jallianwala Bagh Monument and Green Park, while Partition Museum and Central Sikh Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Amritsar travel guide
- Mall of Amritsar - 2 min drive
- Partition Museum - 4 min drive
- Jallianwala Bagh Monument - 4 min drive
- Gurdwara Bibeksar Sahib - 5 min drive
- Gurudwara Baba Atal Sahib - 5 min drive
- Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Punjab Province – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Open daily.
- Scotch Haus – Open daily.
- Tarteria – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Amritsar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 795 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Amritsar Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Hotel Baba Bakala
- Ista Amritsar Hotel Amritsar
- Ista Hotel Amritsar
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Baba Bakala
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Baba B
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Amritsar
- Hyatt Regency Amritsar Hotel Amritsar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Location was good so was staff and service especially the staff outside the entrance. Didn’t really like the restaurant and lounge as it was cold and had no heaters