Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Alur has to offer. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Alur
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Alur Station. Alur may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Alur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Alur gets about 638 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°F