Visitors can enjoy all that Alingsas has to offer including the zoo, parks and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boras
- The closest major airport is in Gothenburg (GOT-Landvetter), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trollhattan (THN-Vanersborg), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Getting around Alingsas
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Alingsås Station, Alingsas Vastra Bodarne Station or Norsesund Station. Alingsas may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Alingsas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 665 millimetres of rain falls on Alingsas each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C