Overview of The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Partial Sea View
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, Partial Sea View
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Sea View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Sea View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Sea View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Sea View
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi, The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi is in the entertainment district and on a private beach. Abu Dhabi Mall and Al Wahda Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Corniche. Travelling with kids? Consider Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi.Visit our Abu Dhabi travel guide
- Louvre Abu Dhabi - 8 min drive
- Port Zayed - 11 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Mall - 11 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - 11 min drive
- The Corniche - 12 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mazi – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Greek cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Oléa – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sontaya – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Buddha Bar Beach Abu Dhab – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 484.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1950
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 725 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 195 for adults and AED 95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 484.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
- St. Regis Saadiyat Island
- St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi
- St. Regis Resort
- St. Regis Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities