Overview of Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 1 Bedroom (Beach)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Beach)
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas is near the airport and on the beach. Abu Dhabi Mall and Al Wahda Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Abu Dhabi Corniche and The Corniche. Travelling with kids? Consider Yas Waterworld, or check out an event or a game at Yas Marina Circuit.Visit our Abu Dhabi travel guide
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Louvre Abu Dhabi - 7 min drive
- Port Zayed - 10 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Mall - 10 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - 10 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sim Sim All Day Dining – Beachfront buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Si Ristorante Italiano – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hamilton's Gastropub – Gastropub offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Turtle Bay Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- All guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in. Valid passport, UAE Emirates ID, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) ID, or UAE driver's license are accepted.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 350 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 750 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 178 for adults and AED 89 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 225 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 350 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 100341129300003. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Saadiyat Rotana And Abu Dhabi
- Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas Hotel
- Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas Abu Dhabi
- Saadiyat Rotana Resort and Villas Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities