Overview of Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Superior Room, Balcony
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, Connecting Rooms
Junior Suite, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Near theme parks, Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi is in an area with good airport proximity. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld. Travelling with kids? Consider Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, or check out an event or a game at Yas Marina Circuit. With jet skiing and power boating nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Abu Dhabi travel guide
- Mazyad Mall - 7 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Abu Dhabi University - 10 min drive
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - 10 min drive
- Khalifa Park - 14 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Khayal Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Grill – Garden-view steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Appaloosa bar – Garden-view sports bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Couture Lounge – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Marriott Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
By far the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Lovely smell of fresh flowers as soon as you enter the hotel, extremely helpful & pleasant staff, room AMAZING ! Spacious, clean, comfortable beds, nice bathroom - EXCELLENT. Hotel buffet breakfast in Khayal Restaurant was too good. Amazing pool (nice warm water) & fitness centre (with all the equipment one needs cardio as well as weight including battle rope !) Lobby