- Al Wahda Mall
- 3 min drive
- Al Bateen Palace
- 4 min drive
- Al Nahyan Stadium
- 4 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Abu Dhabi, Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi is in the city centre and near the airport. Al Wahda Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Corniche. Travelling with kids? Consider Abu Dhabi Ice Rink, or check out an event or a game at Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Al Wahda Mall - 3 min drive
- Al Bateen Palace - 4 min drive
- Al Nahyan Stadium - 4 min drive
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Abu Dhabi Mall - 6 min drive
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Urban Kitchen – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- The Capital Grill – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Benjarong – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Namak – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 134 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Liked the cleanliness and friendliness of staff. Food was great at hotel and restaurants. Breakfast table not always available, we had to often wait for a table which was quite inefficient. Good spacious bedroom apartment. Well equipped and cleaned very well each day. Unfortunately tap in the bathroom sink was poorly fitted, water kept trickling all over surface each time you wash hands. Shower in bathroom did not drain quickly due to inadequate drainage, causing water pooling in the bathroom. We did not get any information or map on arrival with guidance on how to get around from Dusit to visitor sites. Property far from the beach or tourist areas, have to rely on taxis back and forth. We did not know about the shuttle bus service until a few days after we arrived as there was no prior information provided. Perhaps arrival information and service could be improved. The Spa and Gym were excellent! Disappointed pool area most of the time not under the sun due to the direction of the building. We struggled to get space for a chair because pool area was always busy with hotel guests and apartment residents. Sauna was too small and usually off, took a while to heat up. At checkout, staff member could not figure out the method of payment for refund of our deposit, process was time consuming and could have been faster if there was good communication of payment.