Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Hot Deals Stay 2 Nights Save up to 20%
- One King Bed
- One Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Varanasi with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Bharat Mata, Vishwanatha Temple, and Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Local attractions also include Dasaswamedh ghat and Marnikanika Ghat.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Hotel Varanasi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Radisson Hotel Varanasi provides a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Radisson Hotel Varanasi is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- City view
- Pool view
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Bathroom phone
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
EastWEST The Coffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Great Kebab Factory - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Oakwood Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is a mandatory check of original proof of identity, such as a valid passport and Visa, required for all foreign travellers. Documents accepted as valid proof of identification for Indians are driver’s licenses, voter’s ID cards, and Pan cards.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.