Please enter your travel dates.
Basic Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
- 3 single
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zermatt hotel is in the mountains, near Sunnegga Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and ice skating. Local attractions also include Schwarzsee.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Helvetia include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Helvetia helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Ski storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant Helvetia - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the hotel to receive late check-in instructions. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Guests arriving by car should note that the city of Zermatt is car-free and transportation by shuttle or taxi is required to get to the hotel. For more information and detailed instructions, please contact the property prior to arrival; contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.05 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: CHF 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.