Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room, 2 Double Beds - Bed And Breakfast
Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Room, 2 Double Beds
Regency, Club Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Adjacent to the Santa Clara Convention Center
This family-friendly Silicon Valley hotel is across from California's Great America theme park and adjacent to the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Pool, health club
Hyatt Regency has an outdoor saline pool with cabanas and spa tub, and a health club with flat-screen TVs and headphones on cardio machines.
Rooms at this Hyatt Regency feature wireless, high-speed Internet access; video-game consoles; and complimentary weekday newspapers. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, in the heart of Silicon Valley, is connected to the Santa Clara Convention Center and across the street from California‘s Great America theme park. Guests can enjoy a spacious sundeck, outside oversized pool, private cabanas, and a spa tub.
A 1,500-square foot fitness center features individual flat-screen TVs and headphones on step machines and treadmills. Wireless and wired Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge), and a 24-hour business center supports 33 conference and meeting rooms. The hotel offers ballroom and banquet space.
TusCA restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Light fare and beverages are offered in the lobby lounge and coffee shop. Room service is available.
Discounted tickets to Great America Theme Park and golfing and tennis privileges at the adjacent Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club are available. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge) or complimentary self parking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 501
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Free garage parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
TusCA - Offers a unique combination of Tuscan cuisine prepared with fresh California ingredients. Menu features locally cured meats, family-style salads, wood-fired pizza, Starbucks coffee, and herbs from hotel's garden. For special gatherings, TusCA offers a secluded dining area for 12. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations recommended.
Evolution Cafe & Bar - Starbucks coffee, croissants, pastries, and fruits are available each morning. The menu includes American cuisine, comfort foods, and local farm-fresh produce. Guests can enjoy a wide beer and wine selection as well as cocktails and after-dining specialty coffees at the Evolution Cafe & Bar.
Truya Sushi – This casual lounge is located next to the Lobby Bar and is open for lunch and dinner, Monday through Saturday. Specialties include Chirashi-zushi, Nigiri-zushi, and Temaki-zushi.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast for Two
Book a stay in a “Bed and Breakfast for Two” rate category now for travel anytime, and receive breakfast for 2 adults.
Must book a “Bed and Breakfast for Two” rate category to qualify. Offer may not include taxes or gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.