Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Double Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Perth with a bar/lounge
Situated in the business district, this luxury hotel is close to Perth Entertainment Centre, Swan Bells Belltower, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Also nearby are Subiaco Oval and WACA Ground.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Four Points By Sheraton Perth provides a 24-hour business center, a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
Event facilities measuring 4541 square feet (422 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 278
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 422
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4541
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Eatery - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 42 per day
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.