Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Privilege, Double Room
- 1 double
Perth eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Perth, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Ninian's Cathedral, St. John's Kirk, and Perth Art Gallery and Museum. Also nearby are Black Watch Regimental Museum and Fergusson Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Perth Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
Mercure Perth Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.