Availability: Visus Hotel Boutique & Spa
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Pereira
Situated in Pereira, this hotel is close to Plaza de Toros. Area attractions also include Pereira Golf Club and Expofuturo Convention Center.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Visus Hotel Boutique & Spa Amenities
A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2011.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Year Built 1995
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Visus Hotel Boutique & Spa Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night