Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Paris (Gare du Nord - Gare de L'Est), close to Place de la Bataille-de-Stalingrad, Louvre Museum, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Also nearby are Sacred Heart Basilica and Moulin Rouge.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Paris Gare du Nord Chateau Landon 10ème features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and cordless phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas.
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
Cafe Bistrot - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Closed Sunday and Saturday.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.