Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room
Standard Double Room, Bathtub
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Boutique Paris hotel near Notre Dame
In Latin Quarter
This Paris Left Bank hotel is housed in a 17th-century building, amid Latin Quarter shops and cafes, 400 meters from Notre Dame Cathedral.
Airport shuttle, WiFi
The smoke-free Agora Saint Germain hotel offers concierge and child care services, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a roundtrip airport shuttle on request.
The 39 air-conditioned guestrooms have windows that open, desks, in-room safes, satellite television, and bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovated in January 2012, the Agora Saint Germain provides complimentary WiFi in the public spaces, plus a front desk that's attended 24 hours a day. Amenities include a concierge, child care, dry cleaning services, and complimentary newspapers. Guests may order from room service during limited hours, and a Continental buffet breakfast is served daily (surcharge). Shuttles to and from the airport must be reserved in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
Breakfast room - Ground-floor room with stone walls; pictures of 19th-century Paris. Continental buffet breakfast served daily (surcharge).
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding area.
La Marée Verte
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Cash not accepted
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.