Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room - Advance Saver.
- One Queen Bed
Executive King Room - Advance Saver.
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Nottingham near Nottingham Council House
Located in the heart of Nottingham, this hotel is within walking distance of Old Market Square, Nottingham Council House, and Nottingham Cathedral. Also nearby are Nottingham Castle and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
Park Plaza Nottingham provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Nottingham hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
Located on the ground floor, The Light Bar is open to hotel guests 24 hours a day and offers a wide selection of food and drinks (reduced menu after 11 p.m.) as well as complimentary Internet access and a big screen showing live sporting events. The Light Bar is the ideal location for a business meeting or a relaxing drink or meal.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.