Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Upgraded, Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Upgraded, Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Niagara Falls hotel 2 blocks from the American Falls
2 blocks to falls
This well-located hotel is 2 blocks from the American Falls vantage point, Rainbow Bridge, and Casino Niagara; Horseshoe Falls viewing point and the Maid of the Mist boat tours are 3 blocks away.
Indoor pool, spa tub
Year-round recreation includes an indoor pool with spa tub, while a children's wading pool and sundeck are open seasonally. The hotel also offers a restaurant onsite and a gift shop.
Spacious guestrooms come with coffeemakers, direct-dial phones, air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 25-inch Cable TV with free HBO.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 11-story hotel is just one block from Niagara Falls' IMAX theater and Skylon Tower, two blocks from the American Falls vantage point and Rainbow Bridge, and three blocks from Canadian Horseshoe Falls and the departure point for Maid of the Mist boat tours. Guests can park at the hotel's self parking (surcharge) and walk to most downtown attractions.
The hotel offers an indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna, plus an outdoor children's wading pool and sundeck that are open seasonally. Family Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, and other restaurants are within a few blocks. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a gift shop, currency exchange, and safe-deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Family Restaurant - Open for breakfast and lunch.
The hotel provides an indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna for year-round recreation. An outdoor children's wading pool and sundeck are open seasonally.
Maid of the Mist boat tours depart three blocks from the hotel, and Casino Niagara is two blocks away. The Oak Hall Par 3 golf course is two miles from the hotel, and Niagara Parks' Whirlpool Course is four miles away. Hiking and biking trails are located in the area, and bicycle rentals can be arranged nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.