Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Queen Room
Standard Twin Room
Executive King Room
In city center, near Crown Casino and Etihad Stadium
Southern Cross Station
Blending the zest of the Vibe Hotel brand with the beautiful facade of a heritage building, Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne is located only a couple of blocks from the hub of Melbourne's Collins Street. Southern Cross Station, Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Aquarium, and the Melbourne Convention Centre are all within a quarter mile (0.5 km).
Restaurant with tasty, fresh options and on-site bar
Located on level 2 of the Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, Curve Restaurant offers guests fresh and tasty meal options for breakfast and lunch. Also located at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, on the ground floor, is Alexander Bar, the perfect place to meet friends and relax.
Guestrooms offer flat-panel TVs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, minibars, and in-room safes. Air conditioning and heating are individually controlled. Bathrooms come with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Melbourne hotel is directly opposite Southern Cross Station, a combination railway station, bus terminal, and shopping-and-dining center. Collins Street, a major thoroughfare with shops, restaurants, and office buildings, is steps away. Etihad Stadium is about a 7-minute walk.
The Curve Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and lunch. Buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30-10 AM. The Alexander Bar serves cocktails, wine, beer, and light fare like sandwiches and salads. Room service is also available serving breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late night food.
Other amenities include a fitness center, business and concierge services, conference center, computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, security guard, and a 24-hour front desk. Babysitting/ child care and parking are available for a surcharge. Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Espresso maker
Curve Restaurant - Main hotel restaurant and bar serving buffet breakfast daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM weekdays, 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM on Saturday, and 7 AM and 11 AM on Sunday.
Alexander Bar - Onsite bar offering drinks and a la carte menu.
Room service - 24-hour room service available for breakfast, lunch, snacks and late night meals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel will place a credit/debit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 22 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.