Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Double Bed
Manchester hotel with a coffee shop/café
Situated near the airport, in Manchester, this hotel is close to Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate. Area attractions also include Wythenshawe Hall and Northenden Golf Course.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and parking (subject to charges).
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5.25 and GBP 8.95 for adults, GBP 0.00 and GBP 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.