Please enter your travel dates.
Lyon all-suite residence across from Tete d’or Park
Near Opera de Lyon
Overlooking beautiful Tete d'or Park, this all-suite residence is 1.5 km (0.9 mi) from Opera de Lyon and 3.2 km (1.9 mi) from the Fourviére district. Villars les Dombes Bird Park is 35 km (21 mi) away.
La Reine Astrid Warwick's restaurant serves breakfast buffets and à la carte lunch and dinner. In warm weather, guests can dine on the garden terrace. A fitness center includes a sauna and steam room.
Spacious suites feature well-equipped kitchens, wireless Internet access, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Large windows face Tete d'or Park or the residence's private garden and terrace.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Showcasing modern French cuisine, the residence's Le Lounge restaurant serves breakfast buffets and à la carte lunch and dinner. A dining terrace in the private garden is open during the warmer months. Breakfast is complimentary for children aged 11 and younger. Room service is available during restaurant hours.
A fitness center includes a gym, steam room, and sauna. A business corner, available around the clock, offers a computer with complimentary Internet access and a printer. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and guest suites.
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1996
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- 24-hour business center
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Le Lounge - Restaurant featuring modern decor and a seasonal garden terrace. Open Monday-Friday for lunch, noon – 2 PM; and dinner, 7:30 PM – 10 PM. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Le Lounge Bar - Serves appetizers in the evenings.
Buffet breakfast - Offered in the Roseraie Room overlooking a private garden, 7 AM – 10:30 AM daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
La Reine Astrid Warwick offers a spa with spa services, massage/treatment rooms, sauna, steam bath, and fitness room.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.5 per person (approximately)