Please enter your travel dates.
Standard room - AdvPurchase
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Junior Suite - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Business Class Room
Refined London hotel near Oxford Street
Near British Museum
Asian woodcarvings and artefacts add an exotic twist to this traditional London hotel located one block from the British Museum, and 500 meters from both Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Complimentary high-speed Internet access is offered in the hotel's business center; a fitness center includes rowing machines and bikes.
Minibars in rooms
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's 186 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with leather headboards and raw-silk duvets; all include minibars and marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's small, but well-equipped fitness center, there are running and rowing machines and bikes.
The business center offers three PCs with complimentary high-speed Internet access; printing and fax facilities are available upon request.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1903
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury – In the heart of London’s literary quarter, serving British classics straight up or with a twist.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)