Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Run of House
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Superior Double Room
Ornate hotel by Liverpool’s Lime Street Station
Near Albert Dock
Located within a two-minute walk of Lime Street Rail Station, this Liverpool hotel with ornate public areas is close to the Albert Dock and the Beatles Museum.
Hotel guests can take a swim in the pool and make use of the fitness equipment; the hotel also offers on-site parking (surcharge) and operates a 24-hour front desk.
The Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre features 402 guestrooms, all feature televisions, direct-dial phones, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Recreational amenities at Britannia Adelphi Hotel City Centre include a fitness center and an indoor pool. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities. This Liverpool property also offers 2 restaurants, a bar, and concierge services. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Secretarial services
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking garage
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Trouser press
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Wake-up calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Standard TV service
Jenny's Carvery Restaurant – Menu selections include roast beef, pork, lamb, and a vegetarian dishes.
Crompton's French Restaurant – Serves fine cuisine with an extensive à la carte menu and a four-course table d'hote dinner. This restaurant also has a cocktail bar.
Jenny's Bar – Serves light meals and snacks all day.
American Bar - Offers the chance for a relaxing night cap.
Room service is also available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: GBP 1 per day
- Optional resort fee: GBP 10 per week
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of: