Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Double Beds
Victorian hotel in Lethbridge with an indoor pool
Situated in Lethbridge, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Spitz Stadium, Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden, and Henderson Lake. Also nearby are Henderson Lake Golf Club and Park Place Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14,000 square feet (1301 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1301
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14,000
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- City view
Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.