Availability: Vesta Maurya Palace
Premier Room One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Studio SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Jaipur (M.I. Road)
This hotel is located in Jaipur (M.I. Road), close to Ram Niwas Gardens, Central Museum, and Bapu Bazaar. Also nearby are Birla Auditorium and Museum of Indology.
In addition to a restaurant, Vesta Maurya Palace features complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access. Other amenities include a business center and free self parking.
Guestrooms include air conditioning, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vesta Maurya Palace Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
Vesta Maurya Palace has a restaurant on site.
Vesta Maurya Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at Noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1799
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 599 (from 6 to 12 years old)