Availability: Resort Rio
Cosy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury resort in Arpora with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury resort is close to Baga Night Market, Anjuna Beach, and Baga Beach. Also nearby are Calangute Beach and Saturday Night Market.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Resort Rio features 5 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Resort Rio Amenities
Resort Rio features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a library. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Children's pool
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- First-run movies
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Jalsa - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Pickle Mango - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Mama Mia - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Rio - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pool Side Bar - This restaurant overlooks the pool. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Zara has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Resort Rio Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6999
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3999 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 9999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3999 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 100 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 100 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.