Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Advance Purchase
Double Room - Advance Purchase
Suburban Chicago-area hotel near Six Flags Great America
Near theme park
The Hyatt Deerfield hotel is just 5 miles from Chicago Botanic Garden and 15 miles from Six Flags Great America. A Metra station is 2 miles away, providing convenient train service to downtown Chicago.
Fitness center, pool
Hyatt Deerfield features 24-hour fitness and business centers, and venues for weddings, banquets, and meetings. Amenities include concierge services, restaurants, an indoor pool and spa tub and complimentary outdoor parking. Wireless Internet access is available.
Spacious guestrooms offer separate sitting areas, compact refrigerators, wireless Internet access, iPod docks, and Hyatt Grand Beds with down comforters, plush pillows, and pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This contemporary suburban hotel is located near the junction of I-94 and I-294 in the Chicago North Shore suburb of Deerfield, near numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport is 14 miles away. A Metra train station is 2 miles from the hotel and offers convenient transportation to downtown Chicago. Complimentary shuttle service is offered within a 5-mile radius from early morning until late evening.
Amenities at Hyatt Deerfield include a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and other public spaces. A 24-hour business center, bistro, Starbucks Coffee, and outdoor patio are also on site. Complimentary self-parking for cars, RVs, and trucks is available. The multilingual staff can help with tour and ticket assistance.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Exhibit space
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Jaxx Bistro - Offers contemporary Continental cuisine for lunch and dinner, specializing in steaks and seafood. Menu favorites include New York strip, sea bass, and surf 'n turf. Serves buffet breakfast (surcharge), plus Sunday brunch with unlimited sparkling wine. A children's menu is also available.
Lobby Bar - Serves cocktails, a wide variety of signature martinis and wines by the glass, and several micro-brews on tap. Menu features appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, and build-your-own pizzas. The bar also includes a cigar humidor and heated outdoor patio.
Starbucks - Serves coffee drinks and baked goods.
Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
Hyatt Deerfield has an indoor pool and a fitness center with free weights, exercise bikes, and equipment by Nordic Track and Stairmaster. Guests also receive discount passes to a Bally's Total Fitness center approximately two miles away. An Elizabeth Arden spa is five miles away.
The Deerfield Park District operates an 18-hole public golf course approximately two miles from the hotel. Another 10 courses are located within 10 miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.