Book your room at KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa
Lanai DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premiere Deluxe CottagesMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Lanai Deluxe Garden RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Lanai Deluxe Seaview RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star spa hotel in Kuta near Kuta Beach
Situated near the airport, in Kuta, this spa hotel is close to Beachwalk, Honorary Consulate of Malaysia, and Kuta Beach. Also nearby are Tuban Beach and Legian Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa
At your hotel
KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This Kuta hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- LED TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Rama. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per room (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 100
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Deposit: USD 100 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.