Availability: Hotel Le Faucigny
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
3-star hotel with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Within minutes of the slopes, this Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel is in the mountains and provides easy access to Chamonix Church, Centre Commercial Alpina, and Planpraz Tram. Also nearby are Aigulle du Midi Cable-Car and Planards Adventure Park.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Hotel Le Faucigny to take a dip in a spa tub and relax in a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, bathrobes, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Faucigny Amenities
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna. Hotel Le Faucigny helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and skiing lessons.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2011.
Hotel Le Faucigny is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Le Faucigny Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.