Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Opfikon (Glattbrugg)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Opfikon (Glattbrugg), near the airport, Zurich Exhibition Centre, Shopping Center Glatt, and Zurich Zoological Garden. Local attractions also include University of Zurich.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Zurich Airport Messe features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5274 square feet (490 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5274
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Computer rental
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 490
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
NOVOTELCAFE - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 29 per day
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.