Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Superior Room, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Junior Suite, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- 1 bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Zurich (Aussersihl)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Zurich (Aussersihl), close to Letzigrund Stadium, Swiss National Museum, and Bahnhofstrasse. Also nearby are Fraumuenster and Technopark Business Center.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Zürich features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Zürich provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Crowne Plaza Zürich is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 365
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10764
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking garage, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Relais des Artes - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
Letzileu - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CHF 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 25.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.