Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Water View Double Room
Deluxe Water View King Room
Executive City View Suite
Asian opulence overlooking the Tidal Basin
Far East meets West Wing
Sou'Wester and the acclaimed CityZen restaurant offer guests refined dining against fine views of the Jefferson Memorial, the Potomac, and cloud-like cherry blossoms in spring.
This Washington DC luxury hotel has an indoor lap pool and a sundeck with river views; a 14,000-square-foot spa offers a range of services, including massage therapy and hot-stone treatments.
The Mandarin Oriental's guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, DVD and CD players, teak furnishings, marble baths, three multi-line phones, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Washington DC luxury hotel features a 50-foot indoor lap pool, a fitness center with personal trainers and yoga classes (surcharge), and a 14,000-square-foot health spa offering an array of massage therapies and beauty treatments (surcharge). Dining options include a contemporary Asian restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant with an extensive wine list, a lounge with garden views, and 24-hour room service. Self parking is available on site (surcharge).
The Mandarin Oriental's business center provides printing, faxing, copying, shipping, and secretarial services (surcharge for all). Meeting and event space includes two ballrooms, a 5,000-square-foot outdoor terraced garden with marina views, and nine meeting rooms for more intimate gatherings. Audio-visual equipment and event catering are available, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. This is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 400
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 9
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 2004
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Sou'Wester - Offers regional American cuisine in a bustling setting, boasting waterfront views and al fresco dining. Sou'Wester serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
CityZen - The hotel's fine-dining restaurant specializes in nouvelle American cuisine served in a room with 20-foot ceilings and an exhibition kitchen. A long bar offers classic cocktails, single-malt whiskies, and rare cognacs; the wine cellar features 800 selections. Open for dinner only, Tuesday through Saturday. Sunday brunch.
Empress Lounge - Groups of plush armchairs and couches provide intimate spots for cocktails, tea, and light fare in this sunken lounge off the lobby. Two-story windows offer garden views.
Cooked-to-order breakfast is available each morning.
A 50-foot indoor lap pool is adjacent to two walls of full-length windows that open onto a sundeck overlooking the Potomac River. The fitness center has stationary bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals--all equipped with small televisions--as well as exercise balls, free weights, and weight machines. Personal trainers and yoga classes are available for a surcharge. The Spa at Mandarin is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering manicures and pedicures, body treatments, massages, sauna and Spa services. Eight treatment rooms, pools, steam room, sauna and Zen relaxation rooms are also available.
A footbridge links the hotel to Washington Marina and the East and West Potomac parks, which run along the banks of the Potomac River. Toward the park's southern end, Hains Point provides a tennis court, a playground, a two-tiered driving range, miniature golf, and an 18-hole golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.