Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom, Garden View - Nonrefundable
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View - Nonrefundable
Superior Room, 3 Bedrooms, Garden View - Nonrefundable
Former sugar-plantation cottages, southwest Kauai
Close to Waimea Canyon
Coconut trees rustle amid the black-sand beaches of East Kauai, and pretty gardens surround this former sugar plantation; set on 27 acres, cottages offer quiet respite close to the entrance of Waimea Canyon.
The 21st century meets old Hawaiian charm. An oceanfront swimming pool and sun deck top the list of amenities at this Aston resort, which also features volleyball and shuffleboard courts.
Restored workers' cottages with large porches are reminiscent of bygone days, while modern amenities at Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages include thoroughly modern bathrooms, VCRs, and CD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in the sparsely populated, non-resort Waimea area, this Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages hotel resort is ideally situated for exploring both West and South Kauai. The entrance to Waimea Canyon, the 3,000-foot-deep (914.4-meter-deep) "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," is a few minutes' drive away. Polihale State Park, which encompasses Hawaii's longest beach, lies about 1 hour to the northwest. The famed Poipu Beach resort area is 30 minutes east. And the Waimea area itself includes many historic sites.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the breezeway, the lobby, and the conference rooms. Parking is free.
For those who need their own personal rejuvenation, Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages offers beachfront yoga classes.
This property is wheelchair accessible.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Picnic area
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Video library
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 56
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- CD player
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.