Book your room at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
CLASSIC OPERAMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
GRAND DELUXEMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
PENTHOUSE JUNIOR SUITEMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
OPERA SUITEMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
BRISTOL SUITEMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
5-star luxury hotel in Vienna near Vienna State Opera
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Vienna, walking distance from Ringstrassen Galerien, Vienna State Opera, and Albertina. Also nearby are Secession Building and Austrian National Library.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1892
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21205
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 34 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.