Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Tijuana hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to The Emporium, Old City Hall, and Centro Cultural Tijuana. Also nearby are L.A. Cetto Wine Cellar and El Popo Market.
In addition to a restaurant, La Villa de Zaragoza features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, desks, and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, secure parking, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
La Villa de Zaragoza has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: MXN 75 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 15 per night