Availability: Zenitude Hotel & Residence Les Terrasses du Lac
Evian-les-Bains residence with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Evian Masters Golf Club, Evian Casino, and Evian Thermal Spa. Also nearby are Source Cachat and Palais Lumieres.
At Zenitude Hotel & Residence Les Terrasses du Lac, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. The residence also features free self parking and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Zenitude Hotel & Residence Les Terrasses du Lac Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Zenitude Hotel & Residence Les Terrasses du Lac provides a sauna and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This Evian-les-Bains residence also offers multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Zenitude Hotel & Residence Les Terrasses du Lac Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
The front office is open Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 12:30 PM, and then from 1:30 PM to 9 PM; Saturday, Sunday, and public hours from 8 AM to noon, and then 3:45 PM to 8 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay