Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
|Rs.12,137 Rs.9,467||Rs.12,137 Rs.9,467|
- 1 double
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room
|Rs.15,172 Rs.11,834||Rs.15,172 Rs.11,834|
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room, Lake View
|Rs.16,310 Rs.12,721||Rs.16,310 Rs.12,721|
- 1 double
4-star hotel in Neuvecelle near Evian Thermal Spa
Situated in a provincial park, this hotel is close to Evian Thermal Spa, Evian Casino, and Source Cachat. Also nearby are Palais Lumieres and Evian Masters Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, La Verniaz et ses Chalets features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and premium bedding, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 3 November and 14 February.
La Verniaz et ses Chalets features an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Neuvecelle hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Currency exchange
- Ski storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1800
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1614
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Dock nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Table tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who will arrive after 11 PM should notify the hotel in advance. Contact details for this hotel can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 24 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.