Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 1 queen
- 1 king
Business Room - Stay 3 & Save 10%
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Szczecin near Pomeranian Dukes' Castle
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Szczecin, walking distance from PAZIM Business Centre and National Museum of Szczecin. Also nearby are Pomeranian Dukes' Castle and Cathedral Basilica of St. James the Apostle.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Szczecin features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Szczecin features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
9 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 369
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Europa Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 60 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 55 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 40 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 130 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.