Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed Leisure - Breakfast
1King Bed Ste W Sofa Sleeper Non Smoking
1King Bed With Sofa Sleeper Non Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
St. Louis high-rise across from majestic Gateway Arch
Near central sites
This 29-story St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown's seasonal rooftop pool has a sundeck and views of the arch. The hotel restaurant specializes in steak and pastas, and the atrium lounge features two-story floor-to-ceiling windows.
The oversized guestrooms in Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Downtown offer new bedding packages, dark-wood furnishings, and modern artwork. Amenities include complimentary wireless and wired Internet access and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This St. Louis hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium, 6 blocks from the Edward Jones Dome and the Lumiere Place Casino, and less than 1 mile from Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and America's Center.
Amenities at Crowne Plaza Riverfront at the Arch include a 24-hour fitness club, sundries shop, guest laundry, and valet service. The hotel also offers a rooftop terrace with seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck.
This St. Louis hotel completed renovations to its elevators, lobby, Atrium Lounge, Union Grill, and fitness center in January 2008. The updated three-story Atrium Lounge features a new hardwood bar, sleek sofas, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. The garden patio offers outdoor seating. The Union Grill has two-story windows on three of its walls, with views of the patio and the adjacent Gateway Arch on the riverfront.
Business services include a 24-hour business center, wireless Internet access for a surcharge, and 16,000 square feet of meeting facilities including 9 meeting/conference rooms with audio-visual equipment.
A car parking with valet service and RV/truck parking are available for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Computer rental
- Number of floors - 29
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 440
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16000
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Union Grill - A casual restaurant located on the promenade level of the hotel. The menu includes steak, ribs, pastas, and sandwiches. The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium Lobby Lounge - This relaxed two-story lounge features a handsome hardwood bar, pianos, televisions, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Open daily.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night