Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 queen
- 1 bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
- 1 king
Singapore’s leading hotel along the Singapore River, centrally located.
The hotel is located along Singapore River, close to Great World City, Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. At the gateway of the Central Business District and Financial Centre. A breeze to get around.
Delight in dining options available in the hotel including an all-day dining restaurant serving both ala-carte menu and international buffets, fine Catonese cuisine and Lobby Lounge to unwind and relax.
Enjoy stunning views of the city or Singapore River with facilities including Internet connectivity, individually-controlled air-conditioning and electronic locks to meet the needs of travellers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is Singapore’s leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 508 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs.Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore’s attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a mere 5 minutes’ walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore’s culture diversity as Holiday Inn Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas.
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 27
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14548
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1352
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Melting Pot Café, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks.
Melting Pot Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Enjoy recreation time as you bask on the deck chairs by the poolside or take a leisure swim in the outdoor pool. Fitness centre is available 24 hours for your use as you work your body out.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: SGD 29.42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 11.65 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 58.85 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.